Territory is Western Tennessee/Northern Mississippi. Area Sales Manager will interface and collaborate primarily with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers at automotive, heavy off road vehicle, and aerospace assembly plants. We are looking for an individual with an exceptional work ethic, one who possesses an inherent mechanical aptitude, and the ability to build and strengthen relationships with our customers.
The ASM will be the primary point of contact for all customers in the territory and will help design the territory strategy. The ASM will be responsible for ensuring that all sales, projects, and services are delivered on schedule and meeting/exceeding customer expectations. The ASM will function as the customer advocate during interactions with Project Managers, the Service Manager, and our vendor partners.
All ASM's are expected to be "value add" sales professionals. Our ASMs are exposed to a comprehensive training and program allowing them to develop concepts for basic customer solutions. All ASM's are trained extensively on PC's for in-house systems (CRM, Target Sheets, etc) and the software used in combination with our technical product offering.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Defines, develops, and executes an Area Performance Optimization Plan of the Territory based on expected targets and goals
• Adheres to company core values, reporting structure, and communication requirements
• Identifies future product and customer needs
• Supports end-users with technical expertise and best-practice use of our products
• Achieves and exceeds sales targets
• Identifies new accounts and opportunities throughout the territory
Note: We are open to interviewing recent college graduates who may have limited experience. This would be unique to this particular Sales Territory and would have to be an exceptional individual.
• Two plus years of experience in business-to-business sales and customer relations management (preferable)
Two-years experience in industrial sales (preferable)
• Engineering, Engineering Technologist or a Business Diploma/Degree with a strong mechanical aptitude or equivalent experience
• Ability to comfortably present and train groups of people
• A passion to "get your hands dirty"
• Willingness to travel within the territory
• Mechanical aptitude
• Inherent sales instincts
• Strong work ethic
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This opportunity provides extensive training in value-added selling, applicable technical theory, and product knowledge.
BENEFITS: This is a full time position offering a matching 401K plan, health care benefits, and a competitive compensation package. Our company has a solid record of growth and success, we are committed to continuing this trend. We only hire the very best. The right individual will have the opportunity to grow with our company and have a successful career.
Medical, Dental and Vision,
Business Expense Account
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us regarding this posting
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers