“Rhino Assembly strives to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.”
Area Sales Manager
ASM will interface and collaborate primarily with Manufacturing Engineers and Quality Engineers at automotive, heavy off road vehicle, and aerospace assembly plants. We are looking for an individual with an exceptional work ethic, one who possesses an inherent mechanical aptitude, and the ability to build and strengthen relationships with our customers.
The ASM will be the primary point of contact for all customers in the territory and will help design the territory strategy. The ASM will be responsible for ensuring that all sales, projects, and services are delivered on schedule and meeting/exceeding customer expectations. The ASM will function as the customer advocate during interactions with Project Managers, the Service Manager, and our vendor partners.
All ASM's are expected to be "value add" sales professionals. Our ASMs are exposed to a comprehensive training and program allowing them to develop concepts for basic customer solutions. All ASM's are trained extensively on PC's for in-house systems (CRM, Target Sheets, etc) and the software used in combination with our technical product offering.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Defines, develops, and executes an Area Performance Optimization Plan of the Territory based on expected targets and goals
• Adheres to company core values, reporting structure, and communication requirements
• Identifies future product and customer needs
• Supports end-users with technical expertise and best-practice use of our products
• Achieves and exceeds sales targets
• Identifies new accounts and opportunities throughout the territory
• Two plus years of experience in business-to-business sales and customer relations management (preferable)
• Two-years experience in industrial sales (preferable)
• Engineering, Engineering Technologist or a Business Diploma/Degree with a strong mechanical aptitude or equivalent experience
• Ability to comfortably present and train groups of people
• A passion to "get your hands dirty"
• Willingness to travel within the territory
• Mechanical aptitude
• Inherent sales instincts
• Strong work ethic
This opportunity provides extensive training in value-added selling, applicable technical theory, and product knowledge.
BENEFITS: This is a full time position offering a matching 401K plan, health care benefits, and a competitive compensation package. Our company has a solid record of growth and success, we are committed to continuing this trend. We will settle for nothing but top shelf candidates for this particular territory. The right individual will have the opportunity to grow with our company and have a successful career.
Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k), Auto Allowance, Business Expense Account
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us regarding this posting
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Inside Sales - Louisville, KY
Be the key point of contact between customers, both internal and external.
Provide strong problem solving solutions and find immediate answers to problems utilizing the resources available.
Be responsible for seeing requests from start to finish and owning the process along the way.
Provide quotations and enter purchase orders into ERP system.
Interact with customers, coworkers, and vendors providing needed information in a timely manor.
Customer service or inside sales experience.
The ability to function in a team environment and in a solo setting.
A self motivated high energy level and positive outlook.
The ability to learn new systems and follow direction.
The ability to stay organized, work off a list of on-going tasks, and see tasks through to completion.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Shipping and Receiving Clerk - Louisville, KY
JOB DUTIES: • All shipping and receiving responsibilities. • Physically receive all incoming items, verify items, and enter info into the computer system.
• Pick proper items, position for shipment, and gather shipment info (weight, size, etc.) • Generate required shipping label, follow specific instructions from system, and package items appropriately.
• Arrange and palletize periodic shipments of large orders for truck pick-up. • Willingness to do what it takes to service the customer.
SKILLS/PROFILE: • Experience and demonstrated comfort (through prior experience) working with computers and computerized systems. • Ability to lift and package regular items of 50 lbs. or less.
• Functions well in a team environment and in a solo setting. • Self motivated high energy level and positive outlook.
• Aptitude to learn new systems and follow direction. • Willingness to do what it takes to service the customer. • Desire to get things done quickly and correctly.
• Attention to detail with organizational skills.
EDUCATION: • High School or equivalent
BENEFITS: • Medical, Dental and Vision, 401(k)
This is a full time position offering a matching 401K plan and health care benefits. Our company has a solid record of growth and success, we are committed to continuing this trend. The right individual will have the opportunity to grow with our company and have a successful career. ***Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us regarding this posting do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers